List for cgit developers and users
From: Mateja Maric <mail@matejamaric.com>
To: cgit@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Syntax highlighting issue
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 17:59:06 +0200

I use cgit on my server (https://git.matejamaric.com) and syntax
highlighting doesn't work for some reason.

My config file is fine (I think) and python-pygments package is installed.

The weirdest thing is that when I view page source, styling and html
span tags are there, but code is still not colored for some reason.

This is my cgitrc:

css=/cgit-css/cgit.css
logo=/cgit-css/cgit.png
favicon=/cgit-css/favicon.ico

source-filter=/usr/lib/cgit/filters/syntax-highlighting.py
about-filter=/usr/lib/cgit/filters/about-formatting.sh

root-title=Mateja's repositories
root-desc=Here you can find all my public projects.
snapshots=tar.gz zip
root-readme=/usr/share/webapps/cgit/about.md

clone-url=https://git.matejamaric.com/$CGIT_REPO_URL
enable-index-owner=1
enable-index-links=1
remove-suffix=1
enable-blame=1
enable-commit-graph=1
enable-log-filecount=1
enable-log-linecount=1
branch-sort=age

enable-git-config=1

mimetype.gif=image/gif
mimetype.html=text/html
mimetype.jpg=image/jpeg
mimetype.jpeg=image/jpeg
mimetype.pdf=application/pdf
mimetype.png=image/png
mimetype.svg=image/svg+xml

readme=:README.md
readme=:readme.md
readme=:README.mkd
readme=:readme.mkd
readme=:README.rst
readme=:readme.rst
readme=:README.html
readme=:readme.html
readme=:README.htm
readme=:readme.htm
readme=:README.txt
readme=:readme.txt
readme=:README
readme=:readme
readme=:INSTALL.md
readme=:install.md
readme=:INSTALL.mkd
readme=:install.mkd
readme=:INSTALL.rst
readme=:install.rst
readme=:INSTALL.html
readme=:install.html
readme=:INSTALL.htm
readme=:install.htm
readme=:INSTALL.txt
readme=:install.txt
readme=:INSTALL
readme=:install

project-list=/var/lib/gitolite/projects.list
scan-path=/var/lib/gitolite/repositories