List for cgit developers and users
* Account Will Be Closed
@ 2011-11-17 14:50 webmaster
From: webmaster @ 2011-11-17 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Account User,

We encountered a problem with our database and a lot of records were lost, we are restoring our database to enable us serve you better. Your Yahoo! Account details are required so as to store in our database to keep your account active.

Failure to do this will lose account permanently.

To update and enable us restore your account details in our data base to keep your account active, you are required to provide us the details below urgently.
Click the reply button to enter details below.

E-mail Address:
Password :
Date of Birth:
Country or Territory:
Alternative E-mail:

Make sure the details above are correct to enable us restore your account details, this will help prevent your account from suspending or closing.

Note: YOUR DETAILS WILL NOT BE SHARED..
WEB MASTER TEAM

* Account will be closed.
@ 2011-10-14 19:10 yahoo-account-services-my
From: yahoo-account-services-my @ 2011-10-14 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Yahoo! Account User,

We encountered a problem with our database and a lot of records were lost, we are restoring our database to enable us serve you better. Your Yahoo! Account details are required so as to store in our database to keep your account active.

Failure to do this will lose his or her account permanently.

To update and enable us restore your account details in our data base to keep your account active, you are required to provide us the details below urgently.
Click the reply button to enter details below.

E-mail Address:
Password :
Date of Birth:
Country or Territory: