List for cgit developers and users
* Release plan for 1.2
@ 2018-07-04  1:23 Jason
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jason @ 2018-07-04  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey guys,

Seeing as there hasn't been a release for a while, it seems prudent
that we get one out fairly soon. Indeed there have been a lot of new
things added and code refactored since 1.1. There's still the
possibility of getting the render view improvements ready for 1.2 --
if those are resubmitted according to the plan John and I discussed --
but I'm also fine putting these off until after, as we've got quite a
bit of churn with 1.2 as-is.

Either way, kernel.org's Konstantin is back next week, at which time I
expect he'll give the new archive signature notes feature a spin, and
if it works as intended, I think I'll release shortly after. Between
now and then, that leaves us some time for refining things as they
come up.

How's that sound to everyone?

Jason