List for cgit developers and users
* [feature request] Provide Atom feed for tags
@ 2019-08-13 18:28 FranklinYu
From: FranklinYu @ 2019-08-13 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Does CGit currently provide Atom feed for tags of a repository? Something similar to

https://github.com/git/git/tags.atom

I know that we have Atom feed for a branch, but not for all tags of a certain repository. Typically repositories use tags for releases; with Atom feed for tags we can track releases of a project.

Thanks!
Franklin

P.S. This is my first email in this list, so please tell me if there is any rule I broke.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [feature request] Provide Atom feed for tags
@ 2019-08-15 10:31 ` john
From: john @ 2019-08-15 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 06:28:24PM +0000, Yu Franklin wrote:
> Does CGit currently provide Atom feed for tags of a repository?
> Something similar to
>
> https://github.com/git/git/tags.atom
>
> I know that we have Atom feed for a branch, but not for all tags of a
> certain repository. Typically repositories use tags for releases; with
> Atom feed for tags we can track releases of a project.

No, this is not implemented at the moment.  It seems like a useful
feature, but I think falls in the "patches welcome" category :-)