List for cgit developers and users
From: Kian Kasad <kian@kasad.com>
To: cgit@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Custom release downloads
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 13:25:06 -0800	[thread overview]

Is it possible to add custom release downloads? Instead of a snapshot of
the Git repository, I want to be able to add a certain file to download.
This file will be generated in a post-receive hook for my repository,
but that shouldn't matter too much.

For example, the repository structure could look like this, with the
files to download placed in a 'releases' folder.

	repo.git
	├── branches
	├── config
	├── description
	├── HEAD
	├── releases
	│   ├── v0.0.0
	│   │   ├── kblackjack-0.0.0.tar.gz
	│   │   └── kblackjack-0.0.0-py3-none-any.whl
	│   └── v0.0.1
	│       ├── kblackjack-0.0.1.tar.gz
	│       └── kblackjack-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl
	├── hooks
	├── info
	├── objects
	└── refs