List for cgit developers and users
* User-configurable log graph option
@ 2021-02-18 22:31 Kian Kasad
From: Kian Kasad @ 2021-02-18 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgit

Hello,

I'm using cgit on my website and I'm wondering if it's possible to allow
the user (i.e. the person visiting the site) to choose whether or not
the commit graph is displayed on the log page.

If this isn't currently possible, what do you think about adding such
functionality? Maybe something like how the diff page lets the user
choose between a "unified diff" and "ssdiff".

--
Kian Kasad
PGP 0x1715EEAA14DAEC1

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: User-configurable log graph option
@ 2021-02-19 12:22 ` John Keeping
From: John Keeping @ 2021-02-19 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kian Kasad; +Cc: cgit

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 02:31:26PM -0800, Kian Kasad wrote:
> I'm using cgit on my website and I'm wondering if it's possible to allow
> the user (i.e. the person visiting the site) to choose whether or not
> the commit graph is displayed on the log page.
>
> If this isn't currently possible, what do you think about adding such
> functionality? Maybe something like how the diff page lets the user
> choose between a "unified diff" and "ssdiff".

This sounds like a great new feature!

I think we still want to allow the administrator to turn the feature
on/off but if it is permitted, then it makes sense to allow the end user
to choose whether or not they want it enabled.

Patches welcome :-)

* Re: User-configurable log graph option
@ 2021-12-30 21:08   ` Kian Kasad
From: Kian Kasad @ 2021-12-30 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Keeping; +Cc: cgit