Thanks Jamie, I just sent them using that method. As for the default branch name, I agree that using the default branch of the git-config and per-repo overrides would be preferrable, but I just changed the hardcoded fallback from "master" to "main" in case nothing else was found. I could probably do some legwork in the future to try and get it pulled from the actual git config as well... Cheers! Derek ------original message------ From: Jamie Couture Date: Sat, Jan 08, 2022 at 03:46:33PM MST >Hi Derek, > >Can you retry sending these using git send-email? Don't forget to add your >sign-off to the commit log as well. > >https://git-scm.com/docs/git-send-email > > >As for the default branch change, I suspect people may want this feature >configurable based on their configuration. I'm thinking either derived from >your git config file or granularly via an override in the repo-list >configuration file. Ideally, obtain the default branch name from config of >each repo. > > >Thanks, > >On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 5:28 PM Derek Stevens wrote: > >> Hello CGit folk! >> >> I use cgit for my own git server and have made some minor modifications >> that might be of interest. >> >> The first is the trivial change to assume main as the default branch name, >> as this is the new standard in git. >> >> The second and more interesting is to add a attribute to make a >> repository go-gettable. >> >> Both patches are attached; Happy new year and happy hacking! >> >> Cheers, >> Derek >>