Kilian Felder on Thu, 2022/04/07 14:57: > Hi folks, > > As you can see on the attached pics.. For my tags I get the header > (but I do not have an archive to download) and the commit-link. > This may be ok when the tags are not annotated, but my tags are and I > expected to see this annotation info at this place. > > Instead I have to click on the tag to see my annotation ...> (cgit02.png). > > I checked your code but I do not understand how this works and I'm not able > to implement this behavior for me. This is then a feature request to modify > your code accordingly. Maybe add an additional column with this annotation > info (only the first line), or you make it configurable over the cgitrc > file to select what info should be displayed. Usually you find the archive download links there, looks like you did not enable any snapshot archive formats. Have a look at `snapshots=` in cgitrc. It looks like this with `snapshots=tar.gz tar.zst`: https://git.eworm.de/cgit/pacredir/ -- main(a){char*c=/* Schoene Gruesse */"B?IJj;MEH" "CX:;",b;for(a/* Best regards my address: */=0;b=c[a++];) putchar(b-1/(/* Chris cc -ox -xc - && ./x */b/42*2-3)*42);}