List for cgit developers and users
* No .tar.gz downloading, only .zip!
@ 2011-10-28 20:26 kaz
From: kaz @ 2011-10-28 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi CGIT guys,

I set up a repo which is working fine, but only .zip downloading is
supported.

If my "snapshots=" line does not include "zip", then archives are not
offered at all under Downloads, only links to commits.

If "snapshots=" includes .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 in addition to "zip",
they appear to be ignored.

Is this in issue with how it was built? Or is the git version too old
on the server?
It has no configure script to detect libraries and such.

This is on a Debian 5.0.5 box with git 1.5.6.5.

I built cgit from the tip of the "stable" branch, fetched less than 24
hours ago.

Thanks for any insight.

* No .tar.gz downloading, only .zip!
@ 2011-10-28 20:58 ` kaz
From: kaz @ 2011-10-28 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Never mind,

I went into the code and figured it out.

Commenting out "repo.snapshots=..." rather than fiddling with its value
did the trick.

--
Tankan: Memorize Japanese Kanji: http://kylheku.com/tankan