List for cgit developers and users
* cgit feature request: different color for visited links
@ 2013-06-10 14:57 fabio.ped
From: fabio.ped @ 2013-06-10 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I just want to let you know about a little feature I miss from gitweb not
available in cgit: the ability to have already visited links colored in a
different manner from the new ones. Maybe it's already available in a config
option, but it's not enabled in any repositories I see (e.g.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/ ). Eventually it could also be made the
default.

Note that I am just an end user, I never set up cgit myself.

Thanks!

* cgit feature request: different color for visited links
@ 2013-06-10 15:11 `
From:  @ 2013-06-10 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 10.06.2013 16:57, schrieb Fabio Pedretti:
> Hi, I just want to let you know about a little feature I miss from gitweb not
> available in cgit: the ability to have already visited links colored in a
> different manner from the new ones. Maybe it's already available in a config
> option, but it's not enabled in any repositories I see (e.g.
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/ ). Eventually it could also be made the
> default.
>
> Note that I am just an end user, I never set up cgit myself.

This is just a matter of changing the CSS, not cgit itself. (Though a
lot repositories seem to ship the default cgit-CSS).

- Ren?