List for cgit developers and users
Subject: Dumb HTTP & Caching
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 23:59:02 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm using cgit as a dumb HTTP frontend to my git repositories. And I
noticed that sometimes git push (via ssh) followed by git pull (via
https) will return the revision before the push.

Is it possible, that cgit's caching interferes with pull here? If so, is
there some way to turn it off without disabling caching as a whole?

Thanks and best regards,
Ren?