Dear cgit developers, I would like to report a segmentation fault in cgit that can be reproduced with the following steps: 1. Set `enable-follow-links` to `1` 2. Set `cache-size` to a non-zero value. I'm not sure if this only occurs on specific values, but I've tried a few numbers in the 1 – 10000 range and they all cause this to happen 3. Have cgit installed and active at least one repository 4. Try following the log of a file that doesn't exist, for example `https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/log/file-that-doesnt-exist?follow=1` On certain repositories, I am able to consistently reproduce this with the above steps, but others seem unaffected. Changing the `cache-size` value between 1 and N does not seem to change which repositories are affected, but I didn't try that on a very large sample size. For example: * git://zajc.eu.org/xheadset.git *is not affected* by this, but * git://zajc.eu.org/gogarchiver.git *is affected* I don't have the stack trace, but I can try getting one in case you're unable to reproduce this issue. I am using Debian 12's build of cgit 1.2.3. I have disabled `enable-follow-links` on my own website, so it won't exhibit this behaviour. - Marko Zajc