List for cgit developers and users
* Question Regarding How To Get A "Downloads" Section On My 'cgit' Instance
@ 2021-03-09  2:57 Samuel Banya
From: Samuel Banya @ 2021-03-09  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgit

Hey there,

I've been tweaking my cgit instance a bit, and added a dark theme via the CSS sheet.

I would like to add a similar section on how you have a releases section on the main cgit instance, aka the Downloads section that allows you to download an entire zip of a given project:
- https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/

Would love to have this for a utility I made on my public cgit repo.

Thanks,

Sam

* Re: Question Regarding How To Get A "Downloads" Section On My 'cgit' Instance
@ 2021-03-09  3:01 ` Paul W. Rankin
From: Paul W. Rankin @ 2021-03-09  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Banya; +Cc: cgit

> On 9 Mar 2021, at 12:57 pm, Samuel Banya <sbanya@fastmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would like to add a similar section on how you have a releases section on the main cgit instance, aka the Downloads section that allows you to download an entire zip of a given project:
> - https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/

Add snapshots to your cgitrc, e.g.

	snapshots=tar.gz zip

See: https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/tree/cgitrc.5.txt#n407