List for cgit developers and users
* cgit with some charts in the stats page
@ 2011-11-25  9:43 nlopes.ml
From: nlopes.ml @ 2011-11-25  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all.
I am wondering if this is interesting to anyone at all:
https://github.com/nlopes/cgit/wiki/Branch-d3js-charts.
I added some charts to the stats page in cgit as I prefer to visualize
things. In case someone else already looked for something like this, I
am posting it here. Still needs some work, but it already gives me a
rough idea of what I can do in the future with it. I would love to get
to a point where I could do a heat map of commits and associated
branches to see the influence of people in projects.

Feel free to pull the changes from github and or fork it.

In any case, thanks for developing cgit!

--
Norberto

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-25  9:43 UTC | newest]