List for cgit developers and users
* Problems about git pull & git push
@ 2022-03-28 13:43 Brands Pierce
From: Brands Pierce @ 2022-03-28 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgit

  Recently I set up a private git server locally using cgit.

But encountered some problems:

1. Create an empty public repository on the server, and git pull prompts:

PS C:\Users\piercebrands\projects> git clone
http://git.localhost.obiscr.com/myrepo.git
Cloning into 'myrepo'...
fatal: http://git.localhost.obiscr.com/myrepo.git/info/refs not valid:
is this a git repository?

2. Create a new warehouse locally, push it to origin, and prompt:

PS C:\Users\piercebrands\projects\myrepo> git remote add origin
git@git.localhost.obiscr.com:/repos/myrepo.git
PS C:\Users\piercebrands\projects\myrepo> git push origin master
error: src refspec master does not match any
error: failed to push some refs to '192.168.137.39:/repos/myrepo.git'

When I use the browser to access the git server directly without any
problem, the code highlighting, filters, etc. are all working fine.
Don't know where the problem is.

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-28 13:44 UTC | newest]