List for cgit developers and users
Subject: Use ellipsis in /log
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 19:51:12 +0200

This should be a response to an earlier message from ????? ????????,
however I don't have the message to respond to.

---

I agree with the intent of your patch, but not the implementation. Instead
of using the Unicode character ? and thus depending on the C source file
encoding as well as the HTML encoding, I suggest using the HTML
entity &hellip;