List for cgit developers and users
* require authentication to access a repository
       [not found] <4F9C6A39.7020207@nachtgeist.net>
@ 2012-04-30 18:00 ` carlosadean
From: carlosadean @ 2012-04-30 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

great idea, I'll test in my environment.

thank you

Att.
Carlos Adean
skype: carlosadean

@ 2012-05-08 18:23   ` carlosadean
From: carlosadean @ 2012-05-08 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Daniel,

I made the necessary changes to my environment and it worked perfectly.

thanks

Att.
Carlos Adean
skype: carlosadean

@ 2012-04-09 17:32 carlosadean
From: carlosadean @ 2012-04-09 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I need to implement a method that require authentication to access a
repository, with cgit is possible?

I have multiple repositories and each repository has a different owner.

Access to the repositories is controlled by gitosis.

Thanks

--
Carlos
skype: carlosadean