List for cgit developers and users
* configuring 2 cgit pages on the same server
@ 2011-10-17 12:52 Fabrice.Aeschbacher
From: Fabrice.Aeschbacher @ 2011-10-17 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

How would you configure two different cgit pages on the same server (e.g. http://myserver/cgit-a and http://myserver/cgit-b), to make a sub-set of the git repos appear under cgit-a and the rest under cgit-b ?

With kind regards,
Fabrice Aeschbacher

* configuring 2 cgit pages on the same server
@ 2011-10-18 23:41 ` jamie.couture
       [not found]   ` <CAH-DoZ5=7U+Y30HBBKdX5uQZ8fQH6ooZfNp2BRJd_May7bcfPw@mail.gmail.com>
From: jamie.couture @ 2011-10-18 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

This has more to do with how you configure your web server.  If you're using
apache, I would do the following:

<VirtualHost *:80>

@ 2011-10-18 23:45     ` jamie.couture
From: jamie.couture @ 2011-10-18 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

ugh... accidentally hit enter.... :/

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName example.com
  DocumentRoot /var/www/cgit

  ServerAlias /cgit-a /var/www/cgit/cgit.cgi/
  ServerAlias /cgit-b /var/www/cgit/cgit.cgi/

   <Location /cgit-a>
       SetEnv CGIT_CONFIG "/etc/cgitrc1"
    </Location>
    <Location /cgit-b>