List for cgit developers and users
* Highlight anchors
@ 2014-01-08 18:14 stefan
From: stefan @ 2014-01-08 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just another little idea. What about highlighting a source line if there
is a line anchor in the url?

Here is an example how redmine does this [1]

Stefan

[1] http://www.redmine.org/issues/13746

From: Jason @ 2014-01-08 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

That would be quite nice. Can you do it without javascript?

* Highlight anchors
@ 2014-01-08 18:19   ` stefan
From: stefan @ 2014-01-08 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 08.01.2014 19:16, schrieb Jason A. Donenfeld:
> That would be quite nice. Can you do it without javascript?

Maybe 'copy' the solution from the redmine issue. They do it with css
only. But I have to do little reading; at the moment I have no idea
about that stuff...

From: Jason @ 2014-01-08 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ahh it uses the :target selector. Clever!
http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/sel_target.asp

I'll implement this unless someone beats me to it.