List for cgit developers and users
* search results and links therein
@ 2013-06-17 18:18 mailings
From: mailings @ 2013-06-17 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

Just a quick note on a bug I noticed just now.
I have no time to investigate therefore I'm sending it to the list, so
that it is logged ;-)

Do a search, and then click on the 'Idle' link to sort on idle time.
The search is not preserved and an idle sort of all repos is shown.
When I mannually add the sort to the link it works ok.

This might be related to the bug just mentioned by Jason

--
Ferry Huberts

* search results and links therein
@ 2013-06-17 19:10 ` cgit
From: cgit @ 2013-06-17 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 08:18:31PM +0200, Ferry Huberts wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just a quick note on a bug I noticed just now.
> I have no time to investigate therefore I'm sending it to the list, so
> that it is logged ;-)
>

> Do a search, and then click on the 'Idle' link to sort on idle time.
> The search is not preserved and an idle sort of all repos is shown.
> When I mannually add the sort to the link it works ok.

This sounds like a bug, however, I am not able to reproduce it. Are you
using current master? Could you try to make up a minimal config to
reproduce this?

@ 2013-06-17 19:20   ` mailings
From: mailings @ 2013-06-17 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 17/06/13 21:10, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 08:18:31PM +0200, Ferry Huberts wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Just a quick note on a bug I noticed just now.
>> I have no time to investigate therefore I'm sending it to the list, so
>> that it is logged ;-)
>>

>> Do a search, and then click on the 'Idle' link to sort on idle time.
>> The search is not preserved and an idle sort of all repos is shown.
>> When I mannually add the sort to the link it works ok.
>
> This sounds like a bug, however, I am not able to reproduce it. Are you
> using current master? Could you try to make up a minimal config to
> reproduce this?

mmm, now I can't reproduce on 2 different servers (both at v0.9.1-85-g8d07).
will try tomorrow on the server on which I saw it happen, can't reach
that one now.

>> This might be related to the bug just mentioned by Jason
>>

>> --
>> Ferry Huberts

Ferry Huberts

* search results and links therein
@ 2013-06-18  7:00     ` mailings
From: mailings @ 2013-06-18  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

ok, weird. now I can't reproduce it on that other server.

if/when it occurs again I'll send another email to the list.
sorry for the noise

On 17/06/13 21:20, Ferry Huberts wrote:

> On 17/06/13 21:10, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 08:18:31PM +0200, Ferry Huberts wrote:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Just a quick note on a bug I noticed just now.
>>> I have no time to investigate therefore I'm sending it to the list, so
>>> that it is logged ;-)
>>>

>>> Do a search, and then click on the 'Idle' link to sort on idle time.
>>> The search is not preserved and an idle sort of all repos is shown.
>>> When I mannually add the sort to the link it works ok.
>>
>> This sounds like a bug, however, I am not able to reproduce it. Are you
>> using current master? Could you try to make up a minimal config to
>> reproduce this?
>>

> mmm, now I can't reproduce on 2 different servers (both at v0.9.1-85-g8d07).
> will try tomorrow on the server on which I saw it happen, can't reach
> that one now.
>

>>> This might be related to the bug just mentioned by Jason
>>>

>>> --
>>> Ferry Huberts

Ferry Huberts

* search results and links therein
@ 2013-08-12 18:36       ` Jason
From: Jason @ 2013-08-12 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Let me know if it pops up again.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* search results and links therein
@ 2013-08-13  7:46         ` stefan.naewe
From: stefan.naewe @ 2013-08-13  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:

> Let me know if it pops up again.

I'm on v0.9.2-2-g7fb1 and for me it's the other way around:
Click on 'Idle' and the do a search -> 's=idle' is lost from the URL.
Stefan
python -c "print '73746566616e2e6e6165776540676d61696c2e636f6d'.decode('hex')"