List for cgit developers and users
From: malkia at gmail.com (malkia)
Subject: cgit-lua: to jit or not to jit
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:32:15 -0800	[thread overview]

One more thing for luajit vs. lua - If you ship a plugin (.so, .dll,
.dylib) using luajit, then the host application might not always work
with it. If I'm not mistaken the lower 2GB (or 4GB?) must be allocated
to luajit, (so even in 64-bit app, it needs the lower 32-bit address
space - for lua allocated objects).

--
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev,
ICQ: 21875894