List for cgit developers and users
* Responsive CSS file?
@ 2020-09-01 15:50 Mateja Maric
From: Mateja Maric @ 2020-09-01 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgit

It would be nice if default pages were responsive.

If someone has a responsive CSS file, can you please share it? I found
only one responsive cgit theme on the Internet and it uses jQuery and I
would like something simpler. Ideally a CSS file that just needs meta
viewport tag to work.

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-01 15:50 UTC | newest]