List for cgit developers and users
* Interest in organized CSS file?
@ 2020-08-26 17:28 Jonas Gunz
From: Jonas Gunz @ 2020-08-26 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgit

Hi all,

I recently did some work on cgits CSS file by organizing all colors in
variables since I wanted to alter the color palette. It turned out
general enough, where I think it could be useful for other people as
well. Would you generally be interested in merging such a change?

You can look at it in action here:
https://git.jonasgunz.de/cgitcss/tree/cgit.css
(It will appear dark if your browser is set to darkmode, normal if not)

Cheers,
Jonas

* Re: Interest in organized CSS file?
@ 2020-08-27 11:50 ` Kate Salazar
From: Kate Salazar @ 2020-08-27 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonas Gunz; +Cc: cgit

Hey

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:29 PM Jonas Gunz <himself@jonasgunz.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently did some work on cgits CSS file by organizing all colors in
> variables since I wanted to alter the color palette. It turned out
> general enough, where I think it could be useful for other people as
> well. Would you generally be interested in merging such a change?
>
> You can look at it in action here:
> https://git.jonasgunz.de/cgitcss/tree/cgit.css
> (It will appear dark if your browser is set to darkmode, normal if not)

It seems
you didn't care to change the whole color scheme, the only difference
I can see is the background. What if you do something like Vim's
set background=dark, which when colors are all defaults, it changes
blues, greens, etc to light blues, light greens, etc for increased contrast?

Great idea.

> Cheers,
> Jonas

Opinions are mine and this is not official answer.

* Re: Interest in organized CSS file?
@ 2020-09-01 20:17 ` Alexander Pickering
From: Alexander Pickering @ 2020-09-01 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgit