Computer Old Farts Forum
From: lm at mcvoy.com (Larry McVoy)
Subject: [COFF] OT BitKeeper: Creating a remote SSH repo
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 07:33:14 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi, I'm the BitKeeper guy, so asking here or me is fine.  dev at bitmover.com
also works.

Does

	bk help url

not answer your question?  I think you can do

	bk clone local_repo ssh://<host>/<pathname>

and maybe

	cd local_repo
	bk parent ssh://<host>/<pathname>

but that depends on how you want things to flow by default.

I'm happy to answer questions here, seems like Dave is looking at BK
too, but I'm also happy to not spam the list and take it offline.

--lm