On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 05:18:41PM -0700, Larry McVoy wrote: >> > >bk helptool >> > > >> > >is sort of useful because it has categories. Very much so. >> It's sorta like a web browser, you can click on the stuff that look >> like links. But without a web browser or an internet connection, which is great. >And all open source, it's just a tcl/tk app. So if someone could >get use out of it I can tease it loose from the BK source tree. That might be useful for some people who would read on a graphical interface rather than the cli. I prefer the cli so, I've copied over the man pages to /usr/local/man/, which interface Im much more confortable (mainly pagination keys) with than TK or bk help. I'm really liking BitKeeper. I'm so glad I decided to ask my original question to you guys (been hesitating for a few days). Cheers, Ángel