Seen in my calendar yesterday: Jun 15 UNIVAC I delivered to the Census Bureau, 1951 70 years! And Unix has been around for nearly 52 of those years. Amusingly, though, the next entry is: Jun 16 First publicized programming error at Census Bureau, 1951 Which suggests that they were able to install the machine and getting it running in only one day. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php