I recently had a discussion with some colleagues on the topic of shells. Two people whom I respect both told me that Microsoft's Powershell runs rings round the Bourne shell. Somehow that sounds like anathema to me, but it's not beyond the bounds of possibility. Before I waste time investigating, can anybody here give me some insights? Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php