On Saturday, 25 December 2021 at 20:29:31 -0700, COFF wrote: > On 12/25/21 4:19 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote: >> Like you, I find user, system and cwd important, but also >> the tty. > > I'm curious, what use do you have for the TTY information? If I have a process misbehaving on that tty, I can use the information to run ps against the tty. It's not exactly a daily occurrence, but it's convenient when it's needed. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php