[Redirected to COFF] On Thursday, 30 June 2022 at 15:18:50 -0700, Rik Schneider wrote: > Using a cheap pocket AM radio as an improvised signal probe. Heh. It's only been 5 years since I bought a "transistor" radio for almost exactly that purpose, to track down damage to an electric fence. It didn't work :-( Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php