[Redirected to COFF] On Friday, 1 July 2022 at 20:12:44 +0200, Harald Arnesen wrote: > Tomasz Rola [01/07/2022 02.41]: > > I recall reading about some movie, whose fans >> were unable to understand why a protagonist took film (celuloid) to >> some "red room". They suggested it was for making photos sharper. > > Except that we didn't use red light in our darkrooms at all, at least > not from the 1970s and on. ... Correct. I started darkroom work in 1964, and from the beginning we used amber safelights. I don't think red safelights have been used since long before that. Another thing that the film industry continually gets wrong. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php