On Friday, 9 September 2022 at 19:53:50 -0600, COFF wrote: > Hi, > > Will someone update the 386BSD Wikipedia page for me? ... > > The second paragraph of the history page states the following: > > "The porting process with code was extensively documented in an 18-part > series written by Lynne Jolitz and William Jolitz in Dr. Dobb's Journal > beginning in January 1991." > > There are only 17 parts to the series. My authoritative source is the > DDJ DVD available on The Internet Archive. There are 17 articles, > month's listed below. Done. Do you have an idea about how this error crept in? Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php