Computer Old Farts Forum
From: Ralph Corderoy <ralph@inputplus.co.uk>
To: coff@tuhs.org
Subject: [COFF] Re: Nostr Protocol.
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 11:31:51 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Ángel,

> > Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey has been using it for a while.
>
> Not only has he been using it for a while already, but he's also
> contributing code and funding the developers of some projects (clients
> and relays) with 14 BTC through fiatjaf, Nostr creator.

I knew he'd been chipping in, but not the detail.  I also understand he
contributes despite having some projects of his own which potentially
overlap.

I didn't mention it in case it made it look like this was Dorsey's
project and his stab at Twitter Mk Ⅱ.  And I'd then have to explain it
wasn't.  :-)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's following it and is also on TUHS.
Its potential for moving power away from the silos is significant.

--
Cheers, Ralph.