Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] A talk on the origin of Colossus
@ 2022-06-12 15:34 David Barto
From: David Barto @ 2022-06-12 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Computer Old Farts Followers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCeLTWPCEFI

At about 45 minutes it is interesting history about early computing.
The Computer History Museum has released 21 videos from a 1976 conference.

https://computerhistory.org/playlists/international-research-conference-on-the-history-of-computing/

I’ve only watched the one, and I’m sure the others are interesting as well.

	David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-06-12 15:35 UTC | newest]