I’ve no intention of selling these items and am definitely NOT disposing of them yet. No ‘offers’ please. In 1977, I took John’s “Operating Systems” course, and was one of 60-80 students who bought the first print run of the Commentary. I’m looking for suggestions of what to do with these three items pictured, some ideas of what to put in my will or donate before I go. Warren doesn’t need Yet Another Copy, he has some better copies already :) They aren’t in pristine condition and I made notes in both books, in pencil at least. The cover of the red book has slightly deteriorated. steve j PS: if the image is stripped by the list, a copy at: -- Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design 0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915) PO Box 38, Kippax ACT 2615, AUSTRALIA mailto:sjenkin@canb.auug.org.au http://members.tip.net.au/~sjenkin