I ordered a Kryoflux board from them two days ago. I have plenty of C64, MSDOS, and other floppies that I'd like to make images of. I will report back to the COFF list what I find after I receive it. It shipped today, but it's coming from Germany I believe, so we'll see how long that takes ;) I ordered this one, as it comes with a few extra cables and a power supply for the floppy drive: https://webstore.kryoflux.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=30 Cost me with shipping to the US: $144.41 , or €129.30 EUR according to the invoice. Very reasonable... art k.