This is far afield even for COFF, so apologies up front.  Machines and OSes we fondly remember get older day by day.  But many labs I worked in during undergrad & grad years and then in the workforce always had a radio going, and music never seems to age.  When I hear Earth, Wind & Fire's "September" or Doobie Brothers' "What a Fool Believes," it's RSTS/E on a PDP11/70 as a teen, my first exposure to computers. Kraftwerk and Big Audio Dynamite mean Unix with Mike Muuss at Ballistic Research Lab in the early 90s.  I had PX (military Post Exchange) privileges which Mike used to the fullest to buy fantastic lab speakers.  The old ENIAC room, our work space, had thick walls.  :-) I wonder if particular music transports any others back to computing days of old.  The current lab I'm in receives exactly 1 radio station from a local high school and streaming is blocked. Not sure that any new musical memories will be formed for my ever nearer days of retirement! Musically yours, Mike Markowski