Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] CWRU Univac artifacs
@ 2023-04-07 15:21 Lars Brinkhoff
From: Lars Brinkhoff @ 2023-04-07 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: coff

Hello,

I received word from someone who went to Case Wester Reserve
Univsersity, and is willing to send early 1970s ephemera to someone
interested in going through it.  The description is:

"I've go stuff from my course work done on our Univac 1108/ChiOS system,
program listing, cpu code cards, etc."

Any takers?

Best regards,
Lars Brinkhoff

* [COFF] Re: CWRU Univac artifacs
@ 2023-04-07 18:02 ` Chet Ramey
From: Chet Ramey @ 2023-04-07 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Brinkhoff, coff

On 4/7/23 11:21 AM, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I received word from someone who went to Case Wester Reserve
> Univsersity, and is willing to send early 1970s ephemera to someone
> interested in going through it.  The description is:
>
> "I've go stuff from my course work done on our Univac 1108/ChiOS system,
> program listing, cpu code cards, etc."

Hi. I don't know who contacted you, but you might ask them to consider
contacting CWRU Thinkbox or the University Archivist to ask whether or not
the University would be interested in those artifacts.

https://case.edu/thinkbox
thinkbox@case.edu

https://case.edu/its/archives/
https://case.edu/library/research/special-collections-archives/university-archives