On 5/14/22 5:03 PM, Warren Toomey via COFF wrote: > I cloned the COFF list over on newmin, then removed everybody from > the cloned list. What I didn't realise was that mailman2 would e-mail > out to those that had been removed. However, the existing COFF list > on minnie is still working! That makes perfect sense Warren. Not that it needs to make sense to us subscribers. But understanding what's happening is very nice and appreciated. :-) Thank you and have a good day Warren. -- Grant. . . . unix || die