On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:52 AM Larry McVoy wrote: > If you were fixing the bug in some crappy coding style, you fix it in > that crappy coding style, it's not your style but it is the polite thing > to do. > It's like moving to foreign country and not learning the local language and customs. I understand using a crutch for the occasional user, which is what I used when I had to come back to VMS -- I knew enough to be dangerous, but I made fewer errors if I personally have a cshell not Dave's Command Language. Or for windows, I dislike, but I can use if I have too, but I'm happy l to have WSL when I need it. Clem