For those interested, check out: PiDP-10 [There are similar groups for the pidp-11 and pidp-8]. Order are here: https://obsolescence.wixsite.com/obsolescence/pidp-10-get-one FWIW, Oscar has just started shipping, and he is very backlogged with orders. They are kitted in Panama and then shipped 50 at a time to Florida, where he has a fulfillment company handle the orders. It's better than when Oscar was doing this on his kitchen table - but he's still a very small concern, so you need patience and understanding. Frankly, go to the website, download the SW, and start playing without the blinkenlights. There is plenty to do before you get your kit. ᐧ On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 6:15 PM Dave Horsfall wrote: > Could interest a few OFs here... I've used the -8 and of course the -11, > but not the -10 so I may as well start now. > > -- Dave > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From: A fellow geek > To: Dave Horsfall > Subject: PiDP-10 — The MagPi magazine > > RasPi is now masquerading as a PDP-10… > > https://magpi.raspberrypi.com/articles/pidp-10 >