I'm in favour of preserving both the software and the newsletters. History _is_ important, and knowledge of history doubly so when you have predatory IPR scavengers on the loose, as we saw in the infamous The SCO Group versus Linux and the World case. Wesley Parish On 3/9/20, Peter Jeremy wrote: > As many of you may be aware, Bruce D. Evans died in > mid-December. I am currently looking through his digital estate on > behalf of his family and the FreeBSD Project. > > I have discovered that he kept an extensive collection of 5ΒΌ" floppy > disks. I haven't looked through them but they appear to include > things like OS-9 and Hitachi Peach files (and presumably Minix stuff, > though I haven't found any of his Minix work). He also has a > selection of newletters from an Australian Peach users group. Is > there any interest in this material from a historicial perspective? > > -- > Peter Jeremy >