I suggest to contact Al Kossow for this matter. As a Museum Curator and owner of bitsavers.org, he is keeping an impressive bunch of scanned manuals and software from years. I am absolutely sure that he will do the right thing about all this estate and legacy. On the other hand, it's Warren. Cordiales saludos / Kind Regards. Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations -- *Sergio Pedraja* El dom., 8 mar. 2020 a las 23:33, Wesley Parish () escribió: > I'm in favour of preserving both the software and the newsletters. > History _is_ important, and knowledge of history doubly so when you > have predatory IPR scavengers on the loose, as we saw in the infamous > The SCO Group versus Linux and the World case. > > Wesley Parish > > On 3/9/20, Peter Jeremy wrote: > > As many of you may be aware, Bruce D. Evans died in > > mid-December. I am currently looking through his digital estate on > > behalf of his family and the FreeBSD Project. > > > > I have discovered that he kept an extensive collection of 5¼" floppy > > disks. I haven't looked through them but they appear to include > > things like OS-9 and Hitachi Peach files (and presumably Minix stuff, > > though I haven't found any of his Minix work). He also has a > > selection of newletters from an Australian Peach users group. Is > > there any interest in this material from a historicial perspective? > > > > -- > > Peter Jeremy > > > _______________________________________________ > COFF mailing list > COFF at minnie.tuhs.org > https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/coff > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: