Great, thanks! My mailing address is: John Cowan 13 East 3rd St. #2A New York NY 10003 On Sat, Apr 8, 2023 at 3:16 AM Lars Brinkhoff wrote: > Apologies, this was meant to go to another mailing list. I also posted > to COFF, so send any follow-ups there. > > John Cowan wrote: > > I attended CRWU in 1975-76 and programmed the 1108 (abs, alphabetic, > arccos, > > arcsin, arctan) with punch cards so I am definitely interested if the > > material is still available. > > Thank you, I'll fill you in on the details. >