Grant, Thanks for the tip. I went on Mercari and picked up a couple of Unix/Linux things like a sealed 4 CD set of FreeBSD 32bit 2.2.1 and a set of old Linux Format mags. Ken On Sat, Jun 24, 2023 at 12:01 AM Grant Taylor via COFF wrote: > On 6/22/23 6:54 PM, segaloco via COFF wrote: > > If you have any suggestions, especially those that don't require me to > > setup yet another account to keep track of, I'd surely appreciate it. > > I use saved searches on the following three platforms: > > - eBay > - Chraigslist > - Mercari > > I usually have good luck, even on rarer things. > > The fact that the platform does searches daily means that I'll be > notified of new things that I might not find myself. > > I've also heard tell of people finding a few things on Etsy, but I've > not done much with it yet. > > > > Grant. . . . > -- End of line JOB TERMINATED -->> Okey Dokey, OK Boss