Computer Old Farts Forum
* Re: [COFF] Happy birthday, Alan Turing!
@ 2021-06-23  3:04 Rudi Blom
From: Rudi Blom @ 2021-06-23  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: coff

From yesterday:

"New British 50 pound note with WW2 codebreaker Turing enters circulation"
https://news.yahoo.com/british-50-pound-note-ww2-231442699.html

--
The more I learn the better I understand I know nothing.

* [COFF] Happy birthday, Alan Turing!
@ 2021-06-22 22:16 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2021-06-22 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Computer Old Farts Followers

On this day in 1912.

Were it not for him, you would not be reading this message; he was the father
of Computer Science.

-- Dave