Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] Grep has gone overboard
@ 2022-05-30  4:12 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2022-05-30  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Computer Old Farts Followers

I remember when the documentation was easy to read, but now...

I'm trying to find a regex i.e. as used by GREP to find all words in
"badugly" with each letter used only once and all are 7-letter words i.e.
they are all anagrams; perhaps it's my age (I hit 70 soon, after decades
in Unix) but I cannot seem to find a way to restrict the count i.e. each
letter used only once, but in any order.

I'll guess that it involves some obscure use of "{}*\" etc, which I've
never really grokked...

Ta muchly.

-- Dave