Since it's COFF, I replaced to the list. On 4/13/2020 1:35 PM, Paul Guertin wrote: > Dixit Nemo (2020-04-13 9:23 a.m.): >>   European writing (along with exaggerated serifs on Wons). > > I would love to see a study correlating the serif length on 1 > with both the age of the writer and the place he or she learned > to write. Most Europeans write ones with serifs, but while some > of them write normal serifs, others go full CVS receipt and > end up with serifs longer than the character they're seriffing. 20 years from now, no one will get the CVS reference without searching for it :) ak