Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] VAX/VMS 4.4 Source Listing?
@ 2023-02-06 17:37 segaloco via COFF
From: segaloco via COFF @ 2023-02-06 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: COFF

Good morning all, I was wondering if anyone in this group was aware of any known preservation of VAX/VMS 4.4 source code?

Just saw this on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/195582389147?hash=item2d899e6b9b:g:neYAAOSwmQJj3EkH

I certainly don't have the equipment for this in my arsenal, but at the same time, if this represents long-lost source code, I'd happy try and nab it and then get it to someone who can do the restoration work from this.

Thoughts?

- Matt G.