Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] Screen saver on BSDi
@ 2020-12-01 14:30 dave
From: dave @ 2020-12-01 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it just me, or did console messages really wake up the screen saver on
BSDi (aka BSD/OS)?  That old box has long since gone to $HEAVEN (along
with the company itself; thank you WinDriver) but I'm getting annoyed at
having to tap a key on FreeBSD to see the console, which I don't recall
having to do on BSDi.

-- Dave

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-01 14:30 UTC | newest]