Computer Old Farts Forum
* [COFF] [TUHS] Lorinda Cherry (fwd)
@ 2022-02-15 21:42 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2022-02-15 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Computer Old Farts Followers

Sad news...

-- Dave

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 16:17:04 -0500
From: John P. Linderman <jpl.jpl@gmail.com>
To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: [TUHS] Lorinda Cherry

I got his from a friend today (15 February):

I'm sorry to report that Lorinda passed away a few days ago.  I got a call
from her sister today.  Apparently the dog walker hadn't seen her for a few
days and called the police.  The police entered the house and found her
there.  Her sister says they are assuming either a heart attack or a stroke.